2-4. STEERING COLUMN CONTROLS
Figure 2-10 shows all controls on the steering column.
Figure 2-10. Steering Column Controls
1. Horn Button. Sounds horn when pressed.
2. Windshield Washer Switch. Activates windshield washer when pushed in.
3. Windshield Wiper Switch. Four-position switch used to operate and control the
speed of the windshield wipers. Windshield wipers operate intermittently when
switch is placed in the J position. Windshield wipers operate at low or high speed
when switch is placed in the I or II position.
4. Turn Signal/Headlight Dimmer Control.
Operates turn signals and controls
headlight dimming. Right turn signal indicator will flash when control is pushed up.
Left turn signal indicator will flash when control is pushed down. Headlight dimming
is controlled by pulling the control toward the Operator. High beam headlight
indicator lights when high beam headlights are on.
5. Steering Wheel Tilt/Telescope Control.
Adjusts angle and height of steering