b. Reset Circuit Breaker.
Circuit breaker located inside circuit breaker box will occasionally trip due
to sudden high amperage inputs. If circuit breaker trips more than four
times during a mission, notify Unit Maintenance.
(1) Loosen, but do not remove, three screws (1) securing box cover (2).
(2) Rotate three clamps (3) and open box cover (2).
Use care when positioning circuit breaker switch so as not to upset mounting lugs.
Failure to comply may result in damage to equipment.
(3) Position circuit breaker switch (4) to ON.
(4) Close box cover (2) and rotate three clamps (3) back to original position.
(5) Tighten three screws (1).