2-27. CARGO COVER KIT INSTALLATION/REMOVAL
(23) Fold front flap (3), right side front flap (12), right side rear flap (16), left side front flap
(30), and left side rear flap (31) on top of cargo cover (22).
(24) Unfasten snaps (32) on front, rear, sides, and center of cargo cover (22).
(25) Fold cargo cover (22) on front of vehicle.
(26) Fold right side of cargo cover (22) toward center of cargo bed (33).
(27) Fold left side of cargo cover (22) toward center of cargo bed (33).
Cargo cover weighs approximately 60 lbs (27 kgs). An assistant is
required to lift cargo cover. Failure to comply may result in injury
to personnel or damage to equipment.
(28) Remove cargo cover (22) from vehicle.