2-54. 11K SELF-RECOVERY WINCH (SRW) OPERATION (CONT)
(6) Position PTO switch (3) to on.
Keep tachometer within 1,250-1,450 rpm when Power Take-Off (PTO) is
engaged. Failure to comply may result in damage to equipment.
In the event of a tachometer failure a HAND THROTTLE lever positioned to
L is approximately 1,250-1,450 rpm.
(7) Set engine speed to 1,250-1,450 rpm or place HAND THROTTLE lever (4) to L.
(8) Position winch switch (5) to on.
(9) Hold WINCH IN/OUT switch (6) in the WINCH IN position until vehicle is recovered.
(10) Release WINCH IN/OUT switch (6).
(11) Pull out SYSTEM PARK control (7).