2-58. PREPARATION FOR INTERNAL AIR TRANSPORT (CONT)
Suspension is fully compressed when cylinder rod is fully retracted and
safety pins can be installed in compression cylinder.
Use back-up hydraulic pump (para 2-41) if pressing PUMP knob does not
accomplish step (14).
(13) Turn SUSPENSION knob (6) to the LOWER position.
(14) Press and hold PUMP knob (8) until suspension is fully compressed.
(15) Install two safety pins (4) in compression cylinder (5).
(16) Perform step (15) on left side of vehicle.
(17) Lower cab (para 2-22).
(18) Shut down engine (para 2-21f).