(2) Roll flat tire (5) under center of
spare tire retainer lift arm (6).
(3) Disconnect one end of chain (7)
from spare tire retainer lift arm (6).
CTIS valve on tire must be
positioned to the front of
vehicle and at the 6 oclock
Flat tire should be straight
installing chain through lug
(4) Route chain (7) through uppermost
lug hole (8) in wheel (9).
(5) Connect chain (7) to spare tire
retainer lift arm (6).
Use caution when raising tire to
prevent damage to CTIS valve.
Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
(6) Raise cab (para 2-22a).
(7) Turn SPARE TIRE knob (10) to the RAISE
(8) Turn FUNCTION SELECT knob (11) to the
SPARE TIRE position.