Figure 2-1. Instrument Panel Controls and Indicators (Cont)
Do not use HAND THROTTLE lever while driving vehicle. The
HAND THROTTLE lever is not to be used as a cruise control.
Failure to comply may result in serious injury or death to
personnel or damage to equipment.
12. HAND THROTTLE Lever. Adjusts engine speed to assist with engine warm up
and to set engine rpm when using the Power Take-Off (PTO).
13. AIR FILTER RESTRICTION GAUGE.
Indicates when air filter is restricted.
Diaphragm enters red zone when air filter is clogged and needs service. RESET
button on face of gauge can be pressed to reset gauge after air cleaner is serviced.
14. Dimmer Switch. Controls brightness of instrument panel lighting. Turn control left
to increase brightness, right to decrease brightness.
15. Main Light Switch. Controls service and blackout lights. Figure 2-3 shows all
controls on the main light switch.
16. Starter Pushbutton. Starts engine. Starter pushbutton operates only when master
power switch is in the on position.