HYDRAULIC PUMP FLOW TEST
(11) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(12) Disconnect hydraulic tester from vehicle and
disassemble test equipment: adapter from hose,
hoses from hydraulic tester.
(13) Connect supply hose to fitting.
(14) Remove drain pan from under vehicle.
(1) Place drain pan under vehicle.
(2) Disconnect supply hose from pressure port at
winch control valve.
(3) Connect hydraulic tester:
(a) Connect winch control valve fitting to hose.
(b) Connect hose to output port of hydraulic
(c) Connect second hose to input port of
(d) Connect second hose to adapter and adapter
to vehicle supply hose.
(4) Completely open hydraulic tester load valve.
(5) Start and run engine until reaching normal
operating temperature (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(6) Engage PTO (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(7) Increase engine rpm to 1250-1450 rpm (TM
9-2320-365-10) and note reading on hydraulic
(8) If flow is less than 5 gpm (19 ipm), replace
hydraulic rotary pump (para 16-5).
(9) Decrease engine rpm to 750 rpm.
(10) Disengage PTO (TM 9-2320-365-10).