Change 1 2-111
(1) Set multimeter to ohms.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to pin 1 of turbine speed sensor.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
to pin 2 of turbine speed sensor and note
reading on multimeter.
(4) If resistance is less than 200 ohms or
greater than 400 ohms, replace turbine
speed sensor (para 6-5).
(5) If resistance is between 200 and 400
ohms, replace WTEC II TEPSS
(6) Connect internal wiring connector TSS
to turbine speed sensor.
(7) Install cover on control valve module
with four screws.
(8) Install control valve module (para 7-10).
(9) Connect external wiring harness 24-pin
connector to internal wiring harness
(10) Tighten screw in external wiring harness
(11) Connect batteries (TM 9-2320-365-20-3).