Change 1 2-387
Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
(1) Set multimeter to ohms.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to G solenoid connector pin A.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
to G solenoid connector pin B and note
reading on multimeter.
(4) If resistance is less than 2.5 ohms or
greater than 5.0 ohms, replace
G solenoid (para 7-11).
(5) If resistance is between 2.5-5.0 ohms,
replace WTEC II TEPSS (TM 9-2320-365-
(6) Connect internal wiring harness
connector G to G solenoid connector.
(7) Install cover on control valve module with
(8) Install control valve module (para 7-10).
(9) Connect batteries (TM 9-2320-365-20-3).