(3) Remove hub adapter (5) from crankshaft (6).
(1) Position hub adapter (1) on crankshaft (2).
damage your eyes. Wear safety goggles
when using; avoid contact with eyes. If
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with
attention. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel.
Perform steps (2) through (4) on engines with
balance plate removed.
(2) Apply sealing compound to the threads of eight bolts (3).
(3) Position flexplate assembly (4) and three flexplates (5)
on hub adapter (1) with plate (6) and eight bolts (3).
(4) Tighten eight bolts (3) to 76-94 ft-lb (103-127 N m).