(5) Position rear hook of lifting device inward and front hook
in left side lifting hole.
Engine assembly weighs approximately
1500 lbs (681 kgs).
Attach a suitable
lifting device prior to removal. Failure to
comply may result in serious injury or
death to personnel or damage to
(6) Remove seven nuts (9), lockwashers (10), and screws
(11) from two rear mounting brackets (12). Discard
(7) Remove two nuts (13), lockwashers (14), and screws
(15) from front motor mounts (16). Discard lockwashers.
Step (8) requires the aid of an assistant.
(8) Lift engine (17) and place on engine transport stand.
(9) Remove eight screws (18), lockwashers (19), and two
rear mounting brackets (12) from flywheel housing (20).