Cap or plug hydraulic connections to
prevent contamination of hydraulic system.
Failure to comply may result in damage to
Vehicle serial numbers 0001 through 7211
may have transmission oil cooler tubes
installed. Vehicle serial numbers 7212 and
higher will have transmission oil cooler hoses
Perform steps (7) through (12) on vehicles
equipped with transmission oil cooler tubes.
Tag tubes and connection points prior to
(7) Disconnect transmission oil cooler tube (14) from 90-
degree fitting (15).
(8) Disconnect transmission oil cooler tube (16) from 90-
degree fitting (17).
(9) Loosen jam nuts (18) on 90-degree fittings (15 and
Note orientation of 90-degree fittings prior
(10) Remove 90-degree fittings (15 and 17) from
(11) Remove preformed packings (19) from 90-degree
fittings (15 and 17). Discard preformed packings.