Use caution not to pinch left side air tubes
when positioning trestles. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
(3) Place front of vehicle on two trestles so wheels are off
(4) Remove front wheels from vehicle (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(5) Disconnect two front axle breather tubes (6) from 45-
degree fittings (7).
(6) Remove two 45-degree fittings (7) from front axle
Left and right side of front axle assembly is
removed the same way. Right side shown.
Tag hoses and connection points prior to
(7) Disconnect two brake hoses (9) from fittings (10).
(8) Remove two fittings (10) from front brake air chamber
(9) Disconnect CTIS supply hose (12) from fitting (13).
(10) Disconnect CTIS vent hose (14) from fitting (15).
(11) Remove fittings (13 and 15) from front axle assembly (8).