Wear appropriate eye protection when
working under vehicle due to the
possibility of falling debris. Failure to
comply may result in injury to personnel.
(7) Position lower front lifting bracket support crossmember
(6) on front lifting bracket (1) with four screws (7) and
self-locking nut (8).
(8) Tighten four self-locking nuts (8) to 117-131 lb-ft (259-
Left and right side crossmembers are
installed on front lifting bracket the same way.
Right side shown.
(9) Position four lockwashers (9) and screws (10) in
(10) Tighten four screws (10) to 48-58 lb-ft (65-79 N·m).