When removing bolts, continuous removal of
collars is mandatory. Failure to comply will
result in seizing of collar to bolt.
(16) Remove collar (29) and bolt (30) from angle bracket
(31). Discard collar and bolt.
(17) Remove two bolts (32), angle bracket (31) and front
spring rear bracket (19) from frame rail (33).
d. Front Spring Rear Bracket Installation.
(1) Position angle bracket (1) on frame rail (2) with bolt (3)
and self-locking nut (4).
damage your eyes. Wear safety goggles
when using; avoid contact with eyes. If
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with
attention. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel.
(2) Apply sealing compound to threads of two bolts (5).
(3) Position front spring rear bracket (6) on angle bracket (1)
with two bolts (5).
(4) Tighten two bolts (5) to 195-240 lb-ft (265-325 N·m).
(5) Tighten self-locking nut (4) to 210-225 lb-ft (285-305