15-3. CAB FRONT SUPPORT REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
Cab must be braced on cab support tool
prior to removal of cotter pin from cab tilt
cylinder mounting bolt. Failure to comply
may result in injury to personnel or damage
(52) Install cab support tool on engine rear lifting eye (90).
(53) Lower cab until cab rests on cab support tool (TM 9-
(54) Remove cotter pin (91) and washer (92) from cab tilt
cylinder mounting bolt (93). Discard cotter pin.
(55) Loosen self-locking nut (94) on cab tilt cylinder mounting
(56) Raise cab slightly and remove cab support tool from
engine rear lifting eye (90) (TM 9-2320-365-10).