Left and right side resilient mounts are
installed the same way. Right side shown.
(27) Position resilient mount (37) on engine mount bracket
(38) with two screws (39) and self-locking nuts (40).
(28) Position sleeve (41), washer (42), and bolt (43) in
resilient mount (37).
(29) Perform steps (27) and (28) on left side resilient mount.
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds
can burn easily, can give off harmful vapors,
and are harmful to skin and clothing. Keep
away from open fire and use in a well-
If adhesive, solvent, or
sealing compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
(29.1) Apply light coat of sealing compound to seating surface
(43.1) on transmission (43.2).
(29.2) Install gasket (43.3) on transmission (43.2).
Engine weighs approximately 1500 lbs (681
kgs). Attach a suitable lifting device prior to
installation. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel or damage to equipment.
Hoist assembly is required until front and rear
mounting bolts are installed.
(30) Position engine (44) in vehicle.
(31) Apply sealing compound to threads of two bolts (45).
(32) Position two bolts (45) in right rear mounting bracket