e. Cab Side Window Installation.
(1) Position seal (1) in side window frame (2).
(2) Position glass (3) in seal (1).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(3) Apply lubrication to locking groove in seal (1).
(4) Insert rubber locking strip (4) in seal (1).
f. Door Side Window Installation.
(1) Apply lubrication to seal (1).
(2) Install seal (1) around window (2).
(3) Install twine around inside lip of seal (1).
(4) Apply lubrication to inside of seal (1).
(5) Position seal (1) and window (2) in frame (3).
(6) Smooth outer lip of seal (1) around outer frame (3).
(7) Pull twine from inside of frame (3) until seal (1) is evenly
g. Follow-On Maintenance.
Install windshield wipers (windshield replacement only)
End of Task.