(30) Match mark front housing (27) to stator (63).
Use care when removing front housing and
shaft from stator.
Failure to comply may
result in damage to equipment.
Step (31) requires the aid of an assistant.
(31) Remove nine self-locking nuts (70), front housing (27),
and shaft (3) from stator (63). Discard self-locking nuts.
(32) Remove shaft (3) from front housing (27).
Use care when removing retaining rings.
Retaining rings are under tension and can
act as projectiles when released. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
Note position of retaining rings prior to
(33) Remove retaining rings (71 and 72) from front housing
(27). Discard retaining rings.
(34) Press bearing (73) from front housing (27).