b. Operate Windshield Defrost.
The amount of air directed to cab windshield increases as DEFR control
is pulled farther out.
(1) Pull DEFR control (1) outward to desired position.
Temperature of air output directed to windshield increases as HEAT
control is pulled farther out.
(2) Pull HEAT control (2) to desired position.
(3) Position FAN switch (3) to desired speed.
(4) Push in HEAT control (2) to turn heat off.
(5) Position FAN switch (3) to OFF to turn fan off.
(6) Push in DEFR control (1) to stop directing air on windshield.