2-32. M1079 VAN AC POWER CONNECTING/DISCONNECTING
Power source must be turned off before disconnecting power cable.
Failure to comply may result in serious injury or death to personnel
or damage to equipment.
(4) Turn off AC power source (refer to technical manual of power source).
(5) Disconnect AC power cable (5) from power source.
(6) Disconnect other equipment from 110/208 VAC OUT receptacle before disconnecting
AC power cable (4) from van.
(7) Disconnect AC power cable (5) from 110/208 VAC IN receptacle (6).
(8) Install dust cover (7) on 110/208 vac IN receptacle (6).
(9) Install dust cover (8) on AC power cable (5).
(10) Stow AC power cable (5) in van.