It may be necessary to perform step (5) several times before cab or spare
tire begins to move.
A downward cycle should take approximately 3 seconds.
(5) Pump handle (1) slowly downward until cab or spare tire moves a few inches.
(6) Turn CAB TILT (3) or SPARE TIRE (4) knob to the opposite position.
(7) Pump handle (1) until cab or spare tire is in required position.
(8) Place pump handle (1) in down position.
(9) Remove handle (1) from back-up hydraulic pump (2).
(10) Stow handle (1) in tool box.