3-5. CHANGING TIRE (CONT)
(15) Route other end of safety chain
(23) through flat tire (5) and
connect to spare tire retainer (20).
(16) Lower cab (para 2-22b).
f. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Remove wheel chocks (para 2-21h).
(2) Notify Unit Maintenance that lugnuts need
to be tightened to 425-475 lb-ft (576-644
(3) Notify Unit Maintenance that flat tire needs
to be repaired/replaced.
(4) Notify Unit Maintenance if flat tire was
replaced on front of vehicle that kneeling
valve must be installed.
(5) Notify Unit Maintenance that banjo bolts
need to be tightened to 22-28 lb-ft (30-38
End of Task.