b. FABRICATION INSTRUCTIONS. Bulk materials required to manufacture items are listed in the Bulk
Material Functional Group of this RPSTL. Part numbers for bulk materials are also referenced in the description
column of the line item entry for the item to be manufactured/fabricated. Detailed fabrication instructions for
items source coded to be manufactured or fabricated are found in TM 9-2320-365-20 and TM 9-2320-365-34.
c. ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION. Detailed assembly instructions for items source coded to be assembled from
component spare/repair parts are found in TM 9-2320-365-20 and TM 9-2320-365-34. Items that make up the
assembly are listed immediately following the assembly item entry or reference is made to an applicable figure.
d. KITS. Line item entry for repair parts kits appear in a group in Section II (see table of contents).
e. INDEX NUMBERS. Items which have the word BULK in the figure column will have an index number
shown in the item number column. This index number is a cross-reference between the National Stock
Number/Part Number Index and the bulk material list in Section II.
f. ASSOCIATED PUBLICATIONS. The publication(s) listed below pertain to the MTV and its components.
Technical Bulletin, Warranty, LMTV
Unit Maintenance Manual
Direct Support (DS)/General Support (GS) Maintenance Manual
Unit, Direct Support (DS) and General Support (GS) Repair Parts and Special
Tools List (RPSTL)
6. How to Locate Repair Parts.
a. When National Stock Number or Part Number Is Not Known.
(1) First. Using the Table of Contents, determine the assembly group or subassembly group to which the
item belongs. This is necessary since figures are prepared for assembly groups and subassembly groups, and
listings are divided into the same groups.
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item
(3) Third. Identify the item on the figure and use the Figure and Item Number Index to find the NSN.
b. When National Stock Number or Part Number Is Known.
(1) First. Using the National Stock Number or Part Number Index, find the pertinent NSN or PN. The
NSN index is in National Item Identification Number (NIIN) sequence (see 4a(1)). The part numbers in the PN
index are listed in ascending alphanumeric sequence (see 4b). Both indexes cross-reference to the
illustration/figure and item number of the item.
(2) Second. Turn to the figure and item number, verify the item is the one you're looking for, then locate
the item number in the repair parts list for the figure.