Disconnecting any hydraulic line
or fitting without first dropping
pressure to zero, may result in
injury to personnel.
Wear approved eye protection
when performing pressure checks.
Failure to comply may result in oil
getting into your eyes. If oil
contacts eyes, seek medical
Fuel and oil are slippery and can
cause falls. To avoid injury, wipe
up spilled fuel or oil with rags.
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10). Allow engine
to run until reaching normal operating temprature.
(2) Engage PTO (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(3) Increase engine rpm to 1250-1450 rpm (TM
(4) Check hydraulic rotary pump for overheating
with engine at normal operating temperature.
(5) Decrease engine rpm to 750 rpm.
(6) Disengage PTO (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(7) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).