7-8. ROTATING CLUTCH SOLENOID ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
(3) Remove two screws (4) and pressure switch (5) from
rotating clutch valve body (2).
(4) Remove preformed packing (6) from pressure switch
(5). Discard preformed packing.
Use care when removing springs. Springs
are under tension and can act as
projectiles when released. Failure to
comply may result in injury to personnel.
Retaining pins are removed from the bottom of
solenoid body. Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
(5) Remove retaining pin (7), solenoid (8), regulator valve
(9), and spring (10) from rotating clutch valve body (2).
(6) Remove preformed packings (11 and 12) from
solenoid (8). Discard preformed packings.
(7) Perform steps (5) and (6) on remaining two solenoids