Wear appropriate eye protection when
working under vehicle due to the
possibility of falling debris. Failure to
comply may result in injury to personnel.
Left and right side steering bolt stops are
installed the same way. Left side shown.
(16) Position steering stop shim gage on steering stop bolt
(15) and secure with plastic cable ties.
(17) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(18) Turn steering wheel fully left and right two times, then
point wheels straight ahead.
(19) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(20) Lift mud flap to access power steering reservoir.
(21) Check power steering reservoir fluid level (TM 9-2320-
(22) Verify that alignment marks on steering gear box (16)
(23) Check that wheels point straight ahead.