Left and right side front engine mounts are
removed the same way. Right side shown.
(102) Remove self-locking nut (175) from bolt (176). Discard
(103) Perform step (102) on left side of engine.
Engine weighs approximately 1500 lbs (681
kgs). Attach a suitable lifting device prior to
removal. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel or damage to equipment.
(104) Remove two bolts (177) from right rear mounting bracket
(105) Remove four bolts (178) from left rear mounting bracket
Cables, wires, hoses, tubes, and other parts
removed or disconnected from engine must be
positioned so that they are clear of engine
removal path. Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
(106) Remove engine (180) from vehicle.