(62) Remove two screws (102) and washers (103) from right
side bearing housing (87).
(63) Perform steps (61) and (62) on left side bearing housing.
Raise cab straight up to clear radiator.
Failure to comply may result in damage to
(64) Remove cab (42) from vehicle.
(65) Position cab (42) on cab maintenance stand.
(66) Remove cargo sling from cab (42).
Left and right side of cab front support
assembly is removed the same way. Left
(67) Remove nut (104), washer (105), and shoulder bolt (106)
from left side cab mounting bracket (107).