approximately 65 lbs (30 kgs). Attach a
suitable lifting device prior to removal.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
personnel or damage to equipment.
Step (2) requires the aid of an assistant.
(2) Remove 20 bolts (5), torque converter housing (4), and
gasket (6) from main housing (7). Discard gasket.
(3) Remove six bolts (8) from front support charging pump
(4) Remove five bolts (10) from front support charging pump
(5) Remove front support charging pump (9) and rotating
clutch (11) from main housing (7).
Hold main shaft in place while removing
Failure to comply may
result in damage to equipment.
Steps (6) through (9) requires the aid fo an
(6) Position transmission with adapter housing (12) facing