2-58. PREPARATION FOR INTERNAL AIR TRANSPORT (CONT)
Left and right side cab air springs are deflated the same way. Right side cab
air spring shown.
(2) Remove quick release pin (2) from bracket (3).
(3) Install quick release pin (2) in cab air spring bracket (4).
(4) Perform steps (2) and (3) on left side of vehicle.
c. Compressing Suspension.
Left and right side suspension compression plates are removed the same
way. Right side suspension compression plate shown.
(1) Start engine (para 2-21a or b).
(2) Raise cab (para 2-22a).
(3) Remove retaining pin (1) from stud (2).
(4) Remove suspension compression plate (3) from stud (2).