(2) Remove oil seal (4) from output housing (3). Discard oil
Step (3) requires the aid of an assistant.
(3) Remove output shaft (5), roller bearing cone (6), shim(s)
(7), and spacer (8) from output housing (3).
(4) Remove roller bearing cone (9) from output housing (3).
(5) Remove roller bearing cups (10 and 11) from output
Dry Cleaning Solvent (P-D-680) is TOXIC and flammable. Wear protective goggles and
gloves; use only in well ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes, and do
not breathe vapors. Keep away from heat or flame. Never smoke when using solvent; the
flashpoint for Type I Dry Cleaning Solvent is 100°F (38°C) and for Type II is 130°F (50°C).
Failure to comply may result in serious injury or death to personnel.
If personnel become dizzy while using cleaning solvent, immediately get fresh air and
medical help. If dry cleaning solvent contacts skin or clothes, flush with cold water. If dry
cleaning solvent contacts eyes, immediately flush eyes with water and get immediate medical
attention. Failure to comply may result in injury to personnel.
(1) Clean all metal parts with dry cleaning solvent.