All six fuel injectors are installed the same
way. One fuel injector shown.
(1) Install preformed packings (1 and 2) on fuel injector (3).
(2) Position fuel injector (3) in cylinder head (4).
(3) Rotate fuel injector (3) to engage with rack control
(4) Push down on fuel injector (3) to seat into bore of
cylinder head (4).
Do not use bolt to push the fuel injector down
into cylinder head. Failure to comply may
result in damage to equipment.
(5) Position washer (6) and fuel injector hold down bolt (7)
in fuel injector hold down bracket (8).
(6) Tighten bolt (7) to 72-144 lb-in. (8-16 N m).