(10) Lift spring (15) and install brush (16) in brush plate (12).
compounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(11) Apply sealing compound to threads of screws (17).
(12) Install screw (17) in brush plate (12).
(13) Perform steps (10) through (12) on remaining brushes.
(14) Apply sealing compound to threads of four screws (18).
(15) Install contact screw (19) on brush plate (12) with four
(16) Install two washers (20), insulation washer (21),
preformed packing (22), and sealing ring (23) on contact