(28) Disconnect three hoses (60) from 45-degree fittings
Wear protective goggles to protect against
possible injury from release of high
pressure air. Failure to comply may result
in injury to personnel.
(29) Disconnect two pneumatic hoses (62) from 45-degree
(30) Disconnect two pneumatic hoses (64) from fittings (65).
Brace cab prior to removal of cotter pin
from cab tilt cylinder mounting bolt.
Failure to comply may result in serious
injury or death to personnel or damage to
(31) Install cab support tool on engine rear lifting eye (66).
(32) Lower cab until cab rests on cab support tool (TM 9-