Steps (37) and (38) require the aid of an
(37) Disengage locking arm (72) and spacer (73) from cab tilt
cylinder mounting bolt (69).
(38) Remove self-locking nut (74), cab tilt cylinder mounting
bolt (69) and cab tilt cylinder (75) from bracket (76).
Discard self-locking nut.
(39) Match mark remote control cam (77) to cab tilt cylinder
(76) prior to removal.
(40) Swing cab tilt cylinder (76) back out of way and remove
control cam (77) and spring washer (78) from cab tilt
cylinder (76). Discard spring washer.
Use spreader bar and place sheet rubber on
cargo sling to prevent damage to cab roof.
Failure to comply may result in damage to
(41) Lower cab door windows and install cargo sling through
rear section of cab doors (79).