(10) Pull LH and RH ends of twine up to top corners (4 and
5) of windshield (1) as shown.
(11) Insert sides of seal (2) evenly with cab (3) using
windshield setting tool and soft head hammer.
(12) Pull LH side of twine over to RH side of cab (3) until
completely removed from seal (2).
(13) Insert top of seal (2) evenly with cab (3) using windshield
setting tool and rubber hammer.
Start at lower RH side of windshield
(14) Check seal (2) for proper installation, adjust as required
with windshield setting tool and soft head hammer.
Perform steps (15) through (17) on M1081.
Left and right defrost covers are installed the
same way. Left defrost cover shown.
(15) Install defrost cover (6) on windshield frame (7) with four
washers (8) and screws (9).
(16) Perform step (15) on right defrost cover.