2-24. LIGHT MATERIAL HANDLING CRANE (LMHC) OPERATION
Cable must be lowered to extend boom. Failure to comply may result in damage
(6) Place hoist control switch (4) in up position to pay out cable (5).
(7) Remove quick release pin (6) from boom (1).
(8) Set boom extension (7) to desired position.
Determine required Light Material Handling Crane (LMHC) settings prior to
telescoping boom. Failure to comply may result in injury to personnel or
damage to equipment.
(9) Align holes in boom extension (7) and boom (1).
(10) Install quick release pin (6) in boom (1).