(3) Remove nut (4) and screw (5) from rear spring bracket
(4) Remove lubrication fitting (7) from spring pin (8).
Use care when removing spring pin to
prevent damage to lubrication fitting hole
Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
(5) Remove spring pin (8) and leaf spring (2) from rear
spring bracket (6).
When removing bolts, continuous removal of
collar is mandatory. Failure to comply will
result in seizing of collar to bolt.
(6) Remove collar (9) and bolt (10) from rear spring bracket
(5). Discard collar and bolt.
(7) Remove three collars (11) and bolts (12) from rear spring
bracket (5). Discard collars and bolts.
(8) Remove two collars (13), bolts (14), and rear spring
bracket (5) from frame rail (15). Discard collars and