13-12. FRONT LIFTING BRACKET REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Wear appropriate eye protection when
working under vehicle due to the
possibility of falling debris. Failure to
comply may result in injury to personnel.
(7) Position lower front lifting bracket support crossmember
(6) on front lifting bracket (1) with four bolts (7) and self-
locking nuts (8).
(8) Tighten four self-locking nuts (8) to 117-131 lb-ft (159-
Lifting beam weighs approximately 75 lbs
(34 kgs). Attach a suitable lifting device
prior to installation. Failure to comply
may result in injury to personnel or
damage to equipment.
Left and right side lifting beams are installed the
same way. Right side shown.
(9) Position lifting beam (9) in front lifting bracket (1) with
two pins (10).
(10) Perform step (9) on left side lifting beam.