13-12. FRONT LIFTING BRACKET REPLACEMENT (CONT)
d. M1081 Installation.
Front lifting bracket weighs approximately
300 lbs (136 kgs). Attach a suitable lifting
device prior to installation.
comply may result in injury to personnel
or damage to equipment.
Step (1) requires the aid of two assistants.
(1) Position front lifting bracket (1) on vehicle.
Left and right sides of front lifting bracket are
installed the same way. Right side shown.
Steps (2) through (11) requires the aid of an
(2) Position four bolts (2) in front lifting bracket (1) with four
self-locking nuts (3).
(3) Position six bolts (4) in front lifting bracket (1) with six
self-locking nuts (5).
(4) Tighten six self-locking nuts (5) to 210-225 lb-ft (285-305
(5) Tighten four self-locking nuts (3) to 210-225 lb-ft (285-
(6) Perform steps (2) through (5) on left side of front lifting