3-3. ENGINE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (CONT)
(22) Position clamps (29 and 30) on coolant tube (31).
(23) Connect fan clutch hose (32) to adapter (33).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds
can burn easily, can give off harmful vapors,
and are harmful to skin and clothing. Keep
away from open fire and use in a well-
If adhesive, solvent, or
sealing compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
(24) Apply sealing compound to threads of two adapters (34)
and 90-degree fitting (35).
(25) Install two adapters (34) in air compressor (36).
(26) Install 90-degree fitting (35) in air compressor (36).