15-3. CAB FRONT SUPPORT REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
damage your eyes. Wear safety goggles
when using; avoid contact with eyes. If
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with
attention. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel.
(16) Apply sealing compound to threads of four screws (28).
(17) Position four screws (28) in right side bearing housing
(18) Tighten four screws (28) and two screws (26) to 34-42
lb-ft (47-57 N·m).
(19) Perform steps (14) through (18) on left side bearing
Align arrow on top of tilt cylinder mounting
eye to point toward front of cab. Failure to
comply may result in damage to equipment.
(20) Position cab tilt cylinder mounting eye (29) in cab tilt
cylinder mounting bracket (30).
(21) Position cab tilt cylinder mounting bolt (31) in cab tilt
cylinder mounting bracket (30) and cab tilt cylinder
mounting eye (29) with self-locking nut (32).
(22) Tighten self-locking nut (32) to 180-232 lb-ft (244-314