15-3. CAB FRONT SUPPORT REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
(43) Position windshield washer cable assembly (51) in step
(44) Connect connector P25 (53) to connector J25 (54).
(45) Close step plate (55).
(46) Tighten screw (56) on step plate (55).
(47) Install terminal lug TL201 (57) and TL202 (58) on air
pressure transmitter (59) with two lockwashers (60) and
compounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(48) Apply sealing compound to nuts (61), lockwashers (60),
and terminal lugs TL201 (57) and TL202 (58).